1. Our dog apparently has epilepsy. We've begun to medicate him twice a day and his seizures have significantly reduced but haven't completely gone away.
2. BREW (Boston Region Entrepreneurship Week) is OVER. One week of events turned into a whole month and WHOLE lot of my unemployed time...was it worth it? If you consider I've started some paid consulting gigs, then YES!
3. Did I mention, I've started some paid consulting gigs. Just don't tell Massachusetts because I haven't billed for any and I still need my weekly check to pay for the dog's medication.
4. Halloween was awesomely awesome. Kids are at the perfect age and we had a blast in the cold running from house to house and to new neighborhoods outside our cul-de-sac. I, however, didn't eat dinner and thought it would be a fantastic idea to do shots with the neighbors...for which I am paying for it dearly today. Headache is gone...nausea is not.
5. My kids are turning 6 and 8 in a month and I'm freaking out. I still think of them in months so that would be 72 months and 96 months...that feels better.
6. The kids are getting baptized again and we have a date and willful Catholics to stand in as Godparents. Check that off the list of "things I never, ever, thought I'd do once, let alone twice"...that list also includes some other things I can't share because my parents read my blog. Ha ha!
7. I am once again running out the door, because we have reached that time in our lives when the taxi service kicks into gear and carting my children around town, back and forth to friends, and all around the gateway of NH (where we live) is in full swing.
Carry on! Just wanted to say Hello and throw you some updates. Cheers! Scratch that...I don't think I can cheer anything right now unless I do it with water!