Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Rob Thomas!

If you know me, you know my heart holds a special place for the singer/songwriter and super hot cutie Rob Thomas. Today is his birthday. If you don't know who I'm talking about, you can discover him here or here...or here...No, I am not an official stalker.

And while roses and chocolates and love notes are being passed around on Valentine's Day, I thought I'd stop for a moment and wish Rob a Happy Birthday. Because during this "Hallmark" kind of day, I often find that music can put a smile on your face and a beat in your step and keep you  moving forward during the times when you want to just turn off the lights, curl in a ball and shut out the madness.

Go ahead and hug your partner, kiss your kids and spread the love on this day - but take a minute to blast your favorite song up to 10 and do a silly dance to celebrate what makes YOU happy on this day of hearts.  Plus, it's a lot less fattening than that box of chocolates....

No comments: