Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello Blog, can you hear me?

I have been on the road all week. Long trip to Foxboro and long trip back. Then, this morning I was up before the sun driving my tired, aching buns to Amherst where our office is located (2 hour trip), stayed for 5 1/2 hours then had to drive back to pick up the kids at daycare - so that was 1 hour south, 1 hour north, 2 hours west, 2 hours east.

During all this quality "alone time", all I could do was observe my surroundings on the road and create a million blog posts in my head. And I would recite them out loud. Like my blog could hear me and take notes. Like it could magically post them for me. I'm going to invent that capability.

So, I'm sorry to say, I am too exhausted to tell you about the gorgeous fog that sat quietly on open fields with backdrops of red, yellow and orange that I saw out in Amherst this afternoon...or the amazing sound of the military cargo jets (planes, airboats) that were flying just above the clouds but were so loud you could have sworn they were landing on the roof of your car. And I'm ready to go to bed so I won't tell you about the most disgusting "big boy" wrap I had at lunch that included chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, ranch dressing and curly fries all wrapped up - yes, that's right - the fries were IN the wrap. And after the utterly exhausting week I've had, it was DELICIOUS!

No comments: