Monday, January 17, 2011

So what are you doing next Sunday?

Ugh. I'm glad I didn't drink heavily yesterday or I would have woken up with both a hangover and a bout of football depression.

Mind you, I'm not your numero uno Boston sports fan, but I do enjoy riding the wave when our teams are winning. And I road the Patriots wave all the way to a stomach ache yesterday watching them crumble on their home turf, to of all team, the JETS!

Usually a loss is a disappointment - but after days of Neanderthal comments from the head coach of the Jets I really wanted to stick it to 'em...beat them just to shut them up.

Alas, we lost. My son, who has yet to grasp the concept of hometown loyalty or the fact that you really should have a "favorite" team, was perfectly fine with the loss because his "other favorite team" is the Jets.  But was this really necessary:



Well, at least that frees up next Sunday to do other things.  Want to meet me to NOT watch the game next Sunday??

No comments: