Sunday, May 3, 2009

When in Rome...

Do as the New Yorkers do. Or something like that. Celebrated the big Four-Oh in the Big Apple this weekend and I can't put into words how wonderful it is to be surrounded by people you see regularly, and people you see rarely, and how quickly you can jump right into the laughs and the stories as if it were yesterday.

Friends who celebrated 21 with me were there, and friends who celebrated 30 were there...and were I not so exhausted right now, there would be something wonderful to say about that, but for now: Thank you my wonderful, funny, intelligent, caring, thoughtful and dear friends! I enjoyed every minute of the weekend and love you all.



And the first night will be remembered in one phrase: Woooo Hoooo!



Celebrations the second night included good food and great friends.



And my cousin represented the family well!

No comments: