Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get me outta this sweater!

I'm grateful for winter clothes that are big and bulky and can hide the added cushion during the cold winter months. Between Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day it seems we are given ample opportunity to eat poorly and pack on some extra blubber to keep us warm. It's the New England way of life.

But around this time I start to get a little tired of pulling on pilly sweaters and heavy pants. My feet are sick of being crammed in boots and fuzzy slippers.  I've officially hit my "sick of winter wardrobe" time and long for flip flops, crop pants and short sleeves.

With that being said, I better start to long more for the gym and a fresh glow from sunshine, otherwise the yearly sighting of the Sierra Whale emerging from hibernation will be more than many can handle. Fifteen weeks til bathing suit season?  *Screeeech*

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Note to self: Schedule pedicure. Stat.