After RAVING about our wonderful weekend last week, I will just say this weekend SUCKED. Big ole sucky, sucked.
1. Endless rain and wind for days. Plus, unreliable sump pumps kept hubby up every 2 hours with the panic of another flooded basement.
2. Puke, puke and more puke. What started on Thursday night as a stomach bug for Abby and lasted through Saturday, also turned into a stomach bug for Alex by Sunday evening. I don't think I've slept through the night since last Wednesday. Next?!
3. Can I take my head off my shoulders? Because if I can't breathe and can't shake this sinus headache, I would prefer to not have it attached to my body. Do you hear that? Thump, thump...thump, thump...thump, thump. Just my sinuses POUNDING in my ears. And how do I run out of Sudafed in my house, when I need it most?
4. Another tree down. The final row of hemlocks that shielded us from a straight-on view into our neighbor's kitchen is offiicially toppled over. Hi neighbors! Hello! Can you see me now? Yes, that's how I look in the morning. Scary, right?
5. Daylight Savings Time. As if all of this wasn't enough for one weekend, I had to lose an hour of sleep that I wasn't getting anyway.