Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boobs

Title caught your attention didn't it? It's not about me - er, mine. It's my son. And his obsession.

Recently, I found him outside his room with one of my bras on his head screaming,

"Abby...remember in Wall-e when he puts the boob thing on his head?"


He then proceeded to crack himself up as I chased him to get my boob thing back.

The other day, he asked me to draw a picture of the Hulk for him. We've never seen the Hulk. Never watched the Hulk. So I did my best "bulked up" man sketch and when I was done, he took it from me - studied it for a moment - smiled - and added two little dots about mid-chest.

"What are those?" I asked.

"His boobs," he replied

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess his girlfriends won't be leggy. They'll most likely well endowed.

He's such a little boob :)

No comments: