These are five things I've come to love in the past few months that have nothing to do with inner strength or self-worth. They are just some "things":
1. Oil of Olay Quench Body Lotion - it actually puts a little sparkle on your skin and who doesn't love a little sparkle.
2. OPI Nail Polish color "Two Tickets to Paradise" - of course there are rumors they've discontinued it.
3. BJ's gas at 10 cents below other gas stations, and BJ's deli that sells Land O Lakes American Cheese at $1.50/pound less than my Stop & Shop (Ok that's sort of two things).
4. L'Oreal Revitalift Face Cream - who says you need to spend $100/ounce for the fancy stuff - not that I'd ever know?
5. Peep toe shoes - as a girl with toe issues it's fun to wear shoes that don't expose the whole foot but give a glimpse of a splurge-induced pedicure.