Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm constantly thinking in "Blog"

Come on bloggers, admit it. You can't stop thinking in Blog, too. I have always talked to myself, in my head, without vocal words (ok, out loud on occasion) but I've noticed myself thinking in Blog a lot lately. For example, my mind used to think,

"I wonder if the shower is hot."

but now I think,

"As I walked into the shower, I wondered if the water had warmed up to the perfect temperature or if I was going to be scalding myself for the third time this week."

Or when I make dinner I used to think,

"Hmm. Wonder if I have chicken in the freezer."

Now, I think,

"After a long day at work, I was hopeful there was chicken in the freezer that I could quickly defrost and surprise my family with a nutritious meal for a change. They are all starting to look a little round from the processed food binge we've been on."

Laugh...but you know you do it, too!! There is a blog for every occasion and every occasion deserves a blog, even if it's just in your head.

1 comment:

Whirlwind said...

LOL. That's funny. No, I can't say I do. But I do say "I'm totally going to blog that if I see/hear something funny.